Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Road Trip

I back! Sorry for not blogging but I was in Utah. I had a very very busy schedule while I was there.

Sat: Wake up at 4 am and drive 12 hours
Sun: Get back in the car and drive 3 hours to Idaho to see my grandma.
Mon: Drive back to Utah.
Tue: My day of rest. Spent time with my mom and went shopping.
Wed: Drop Edison off at my Mother-in-laws for a few days. Drove to Provo.
Thur: Went to Women's Conference and fought with 20,000 other women for the classes i wanted.
Fri: Women's Conference, drove home and picked up Edison.
Sat: Woke up at 4 am and was on the road home.

I enjoyed my visit with my family and wish I could have stayed longer. I will not be going back to Utah till Aug. I can say that I am glad to be home in my own bed. I will have pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment