Monday, May 19, 2008

Longest week of my life.

This past week has not been one of my favorites. All last week Edison had the flu, he threw up for 4 days. On Tuesday night he spent 2 hours throwing up every 10 mins. We made 3 trips to the doctor and had no sleep. Byran has been working long hours so that he can get a project done at work. Last but not least we had our car broken into last night. Nothing valuable was stolen but I still fill like my privacy was violated. I just hope this week goes better.

3 comments:

  1. Sick babies are no fun! I had this happen to Caden last week! Not fun at all! I hope he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edison is such a cute boy. That is sad that he did not feel so well, and not to mention rough on you. That is crazy about your car. Car theft is big in Vegas so I am scared about that as well. I hope next week is better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck! Baby barf! Hope he's feeling better. Sick kids are so sad :(.

    ReplyDelete