Monday, November 12, 2007

My favorite musicals

I love to Liston to music, especially musicals. So because I could not think of anything else to write about I am going to list my favorites.

1.You're a good man Charlie Brown. I saw this before I was married and just loved it. I listened to it so much that my brothers and sisters love it to, even the 23 year old.

2.Les Miserables. I really like the copy of the In Concert cast. I have never seen this but there is always tomorrow.

3.Phantom of the Opera. Who does not like this musical? I have seen this twice in Salt Lake City and I love the movie. This is the musical that started it all. I heard it and saw how powerful the music was and I was hooked.

4.Into the Woods. The High School put this on and I loved it. This is another one of my family's favorite.

5. Ragtime. This is my absolute favorite. If I had to just choose just one, this would be it. Byran took me to see it when we were dating and wow. It was just so powerful that Byran fell in love with it too. I wish that it was still touring.

6. Legally Blonde the Musical. I saw this on MTV when it was on and it so funny. I would love to see it live.

If you ask anyone in my family they all know that I love music. If I can, there is music playing in the background. My brothers and sisters have learned to love most of these musicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment