Sunday, November 18, 2007

Alone for the holidays

This week Edison and I have been sick, now Byran has caught it. We are trying to work on the house but when we don't feel good it is really hard to be motivated. We would like to be moved in by Christmas, but I don't think that is going to happen. My sister and mom are coming back to California after Christmas so I hope that we can get this done.


This is the first Thanksgiving that Byran and I are going to be spending alone. We have either gone to a family friends house or family has come to us. This is going to be so hard for me. I wish I could have family but I know that it is not going to happen. I am not sure how people spend the holidays alone. We did spend last Christmas with out family but I was in labor at the hospital. My mom was not there because my grandpa and just died. I am glad that we are going home this year. Edison gets to spend his first Christmas and birthday with family. I hope that everyone has a great holiday.

3 comments: