Thursday, November 1, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I am back in California. I had such a great time visiting mine and Byran's family's. I was in Utah for one week and that was not enough time to do everything. I was able to visit with some old friends, some I have not seen in years. I went and saw my grandparents. And had a few party's with the in-laws. Everyone was just head over heals for Edison. My family would not put him down.

I wish Byran was able to come with me to Utah more often, but he has less time to take off. Now I have a list of things that have backed up here at home. Don't you just love how much there is to do after a vacation?

We will be headed back to Utah for Christmas, our first one there in 2 years. It will be nice to get to spend a holiday with family. I will get some pictures up when I get them on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment