Friday, April 11, 2008

Tag I'm it.

Well I have finally been tagged. My friend Yannette wants me to tell everyone about well, me.

Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I am a Disney Channel junkie.
(I can thank the Fono kids for that.)
2. I want a big family.
3. I used to go behind my house and try to catch frogs, when I was younger.
4. My sister lives with me.
5. I have never been more then a 14 hour drive away from Clearfield Utah.
6. I love the new TV series of Dr. Who.
7. I miss going to family parties.

Tag. You're it....April, Breanne, Brittany, Ashely, Allison, Chan, and Katie.

I hope everyone has fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment