Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh happy day!

We have been having a run of bad weather and finally we had a nice sunny day. So what should we do, oh I know go to the beach. This is Edison's second time and he loved it (video's to follow). When we came last July he would scream as soon as we got close to the water. Now when when I tried to take him back up to the chairs he would scream.


Each time a wave would come he put his hands down into the water. He just loved every minute. I think we will be spending a lot of time at the beach this year.



3 comments:

  1. How fun! I wish we lived close to the ocean! All we have is The Great Salt Lake...Yippeee!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun day! I LOVE a day at the beach!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! It makes me want to go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete