Wednesday, March 19, 2008

April Rush

I have a lot on my plate next month. We have someone visiting us almost every weekend. The first weekend Allison's friend and Byran's parents are coming. It is a good thing we have a bigger place. In the middle of the month my brother and his wife are coming, they are also bringing my younger brothers. By the end of t he month Allison and I are headed to Utah for Womens Conference at BYU. I am so excited to show of the house but I have so much to do before they come.


I so enjoy people coming an seeing us. I love to take them to all the fun places we have found. I am also very excited to go home to Utah. My mom is so excited to see Edison. It will be a long drive, yes we are driving, but Edison dose very well in the car. So as the month goes on I will keep everyone updated on the mad house.

No comments:

Post a Comment