Wednesday, October 3, 2007

9 month checkup

This week Edison had his 9 month checkup. He had a shot, a TB test and had to have his blood drawn. I could not watch for any of them. When he went to get his blood drown I made Byran go with him. He screamed, they could not find a vain. I knew it would be hard but when you hear your child crying and can't help your heart just brakes.


This week has been nice a warm. It makes me think "...where is Fall?". This is the time of year that I miss living in Utah. There is one good thing about California, Disneyland is only 20 mins away. Edison and I will be going this weekend with a friend.

1 comment:

  1. That is the worst. I have gotten braver from all of Caden's different tests he had to do when he was younger. I still can't watch them take his blood, but I can hold him while he is getting it done. It still breaks my heart when he cries though.

    ReplyDelete