Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh how I miss the D.I.


When we went to Utah, last May, we picked up a few toys at the D.I. I bought some interlocking foam 'tiles' that have numbers and letters on them.



We got them out a few days ago to see if Edison would play with them. He pulls them apart and makes a big mess. Byran is having fun with them too. He is making cubes for Edison to play with.



I wish we had a D.I. close and as nice as the ones in Utah. We do have some Salvation Armys, but they are more expensive and their stuff is not as nice.



Every time we go back to Utah we have to visit the D.I. Byran will bring home $20 worth of odd stuff, even if he doesn't need it, and tells me he just has to have it. I just laugh at him and tell him that we don't need anything else. Someday he will have to learn that he has to pass up a 'good deal'.










Edison is trying to crawl, but all he can do right now is scoot backwards.

3 comments:

  1. It's always backwards first, and they back themselves into a million corners and get so upset when they realize they are stuck.

    Did you guys hear that Danny Taylor died last week? Brittany Weight/Szymanski is collecting people's memories to give his family. Let me know if you need/want any details on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were in California? How old is your baby? He is cute! I have two little blond hair blue eyed kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have lived in Cal for almost 3 years. Edison will be 10 months on the 26th. I have seen pictures of you kids and they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete