Friday, July 20, 2007

Only 7 hours to go before Harry Potter




Ok, so after being up all night at the Dodgers game last night, we got up bright and early to wait in line to get a wrist band for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.








As you can tell Edison did not care and Byran really did not want to be there. He was only there because he loves me so much and he has already read the ending. Yes, he got on the Internet and found the copy that was leaked and read only the important parts (view spoilers). I told him that if he said anything to me about what happens that he would not see the light of day. But back to waiting in line. I was able to get the "A" wrist band and that means I will be one of the fist in line tonight. I am just so excited. I will let you all know how the book goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment