Thursday, December 13, 2007

New kitchen..part 2

They finished our kitchen and it looks great. I am so excited that they where able to get it done before we moved in. I was really worried that I would be moving into a constriction zone. I will post pictures when I get them. We are moving in this Sat and headed to Utah next fri ( not tomorrow ). Busy, busy, busy. I am also very excited that my sister is going to be moving in with us. I think that this is going to be a great opportunity for her, and I will have family here.

3 comments:

  1. Where is all the latest info? You act like you are too busy with a house and apartment and Christmas and jobs to play online! Oh and Edison in there somewhere too!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making my blog private, so if you could give me your e-mail address, that would be great! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana! How the heck are ya?! I'm impressed that you found me on here. I'm really bad at keeping up on this. I remember about every 2 months. You're in California now? That's exciting! Your baby is so cute. The pictures of you kitchen look scary, but I'm sure the finished product is AMAZING! Let me know how things are. Thanks for keeping in touch. Nick

    ReplyDelete